How To Make Marijuana Brownies
Pot Brownie Recipe for How To Make Marijuana Brownies
Marijuana Brownie Recipe for How To Make Pot Brownies
A marijuana brownie is a tasty way to consume medical marijuana.
“Pot Brownies,” as they are often called, are better for patients
who find edible medical marijuana products easier to absorb.
Are there edible cannabis products at a medical marijuana dispensary near me? YES!
See our Medical Marijuana Dispensary Map for a complete list of
Medical Marijuana Dispensaries and Medical Marijuana Doctors.
There are LOTS of Medical Marijuana Recipes on the web.
Our Medical Marijuana Recipes are the EASIEST ONES!
Pot Brownie Ingredients for How To Make Marijuana Brownies:
- 1 stick of *cannabis butter (*see cannabis butter recipe)
- A little regular butter to grease the pan
- 1 cup sugar or equivalent amount of stevia
- 3/4 cup cocoa powder
- 1tsp vanilla extract
- 2 chilled large eggs
- 1/3 cup + 1tbs flour
- 1/4tsp salt
- 2tsp water
- Optional: toppings such as nuts or frosting
Pot Brownie Directions for How To Make Marijuana Brownies:
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F.
- Grease a brownie pan with a little regular butter.
Whisk the sugar, cocoa, vanilla, salt, water and
melted cannabis butter together in a mixing bowl.
- Whisk the eggs, one at a time, vigorously until shiny.
- Whisk the flour into the entire mixture for 60 strokes.
Optional: Add additional ingredients, such as salt or nuts.
- Bake 25 minutes, or til a toothpick inserted comes out clean.
- Cut and transfer marijuana brownies, with a spatula, to cool on wire rack.
Optional: Add marijuana brownie toppings, such as frosting or nuts.
MARIJUANA BROWNIE RECIPE submitted by Lynn Julian
Send us your MARIJUANA RECIPIES & PHOTOS!
We’ll publish your ORIGINAL CANNABIS COOKBOOK…
along with your short BIO & A PRICELESS FREE LINK.
[contact-form-7 id=”9838″ title=”Article & Photo Submission”]