Our site and services provide access to dispensaries, self-help services, including general information related to divorce and divorce law, and Dispensaries designed to help users safely cope with their own legal needs. Our site and services also provide services to Dispensaries and other legal professionals.
We do not provide legal or medical advice. The content of this website is not intended to provide any person with legal or medical advice. The accuracy, completeness, adequacy or currency of the content is not warranted or guaranteed. Our site and services are not substitutes for the advices or services of a doctor or medical professional. We recommend you consult a doctor or other appropriate professional if you want medical advice.
We strive to keep our content accurate, current and up-to date. However, because the medical field changes rapidly, we cannot guarantee that all of the information on the site is completely current. Therefore, if you are contemplating a change in medical treatment or need other medical advice for your specific problem, you should consult a licensed doctor or medical professional in your area.
Our site and services are not intended to create any doctor-patient relationship, and your use of our site and services does not and will not in any circumstance create a doctor-patient relationship between you and us. We are not a Dispensary referral service and the site and services and other resources and information are for personal use only.
Finding a Dispensary
Our site offers you several ways to identify and locate an attorney (or other legal services), including advertisements for Dispensaries, a searchable directory of Dispensaries and doctors, or third-party referral systems (collectively, our “services”). The decision to find a doctor or dispensary is an important one, and one that you must make carefully based on your own judgment and evaluation of that doctor or dispensary. If you are using our services you should read the following terms and conditions below. If you disagree with these terms and conditions, please do not use the Dispensary or doctor’s services.
• At no time is a doctor-patient relationship fostered or created with us through the performance of any of our services.
• Our site and services are only one source of information among the many sources that are available to you. You may wish to consider multiple sources in order to make an informed doctor selection decision.
• You understand doctor and dispensary listings or directories may contain inaccurate, incomplete or outdated information. You must independently verify the accuracy of any information you obtain from our site and services.
• We will never refer you to a specific doctor, dispensary or service. You are solely responsible for making a selection of a doctor or dispensary or other service and determining whether the information you obtain through your use of our site is suitable for your purposes. Any agreements regarding medical or dispensary services or fees must be done outside the scope of our site and are strictly between the user and the third party and do not involve us in any way. We do not receive any portion of any doctor’s or dispensary’s fees. We are not involved in or responsible for any transactions that might occur, and we do not guarantee that such transactions will occur.
• The release and security of any sensitive or confidential information transmitted by you to any doctor, dispensary or service is your sole responsibility.
• We do not endorse any particular doctor, dispensary or service and make no representation, guarantee or warranty (express or implied) as to the legal ability, competence, quality, or reliability of any doctor or dispensary’s services provided.
• The term “experience” or “experienced” as used on the site and services is not intended to be a comparison to any other doctor’s services or qualifications.
• If you use our services, you agree that: IN NO EVENT WILL WE BE LIABLE FOR DAMAGES OF ANY KIND (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, LOST PROFITS OR ANY SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES) ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SERVICES OR FOR ANY ADVICE, INFORMATION OR SERVICES PROVIDED TO YOU BY ANY DOCTOR OR DISPENSARY WITH WHOM YOU MAY MAKE CONTACT THROUGH OUR SITE AND SERVICES. TO THE EXTENT THE FOREGOING LIMITATION OF LIABILITY IS PROHIBITED, OUR SOLE OBLIGATION TO YOU FOR DAMAGES WILL BE LIMITED TO $100.00.
• You also should be aware that certain states and jurisdictions have special rules relating to medical or dispensary services. You should contact your state or local jurisdiction for more information.
Intellectual Property Matters
Ownership. The site and services are owned and operated by us. All right, title and interest in and to the materials provided on the site and services, including but not limited to information, documents, logos, graphics, sounds and images (the “Materials”) are owned either by us or by our respective third party authors, developers or vendors (“Third Party Providers”). Except as otherwise expressly provided by us, none of the Materials may be copied, reproduced, republished, downloaded, uploaded, posted, displayed, transmitted or distributed in any way and nothing on the site or services shall be construed to confer any license under any of our intellectual property rights, whether by estoppel, implication or otherwise. We do not sell, license, lease or otherwise provide any of the Materials other than those specifically identified as being provided by us. Any rights not expressly granted herein are reserved by us.
Limited Permission to Download. We grant you permission to download, view, copy and print the Materials on any single, stand-alone computer solely for your personal, informational, non-commercial use provided that (i) where provided, the copyright and trademark notices appearing on any Materials not be altered or removed, (ii) the Materials are not used on any other website or in a networked computer environment and (iii) the Materials are not modified in any way, except for authorized editing of downloadable forms for personal use. This permission terminates automatically without notice if you breach any of the terms or conditions of this TOU. On any such termination, you agree to immediately destroy any downloaded or printed Materials. Any unauthorized use of any Materials contained on the site and services may violate copyright laws, trademark laws, laws of privacy and publicity and communications regulations and statutes.
License to Use. We grant you a limited, personal, non-exclusive, non-transferable license to use our forms (the “Forms”) for your own personal, internal business use, or if you are a dispensary, for your customer. Except as otherwise provided, you acknowledge and agree that you have no right to modify, edit, copy, reproduce, create derivative works of, reverse engineer, alter, enhance or in any way exploit any of the Forms in any manner, except for modifications in filling out the Forms for your authorized use. You shall not remove any copyright notice from any Form. By ordering or downloading Forms, you agree that the Forms you purchase or download may only be used by you for your personal use and may not be sold or redistributed without our express written consent.
The self-help services are provided on an “as-is” basis without any warranties of any kind. Any data and information you enter into any forms, products or services will appear exactly as entered by you in any such documents, products or services that you order through the self-help services. You are solely responsible for providing current, accurate, complete and adequate data and information, and verifying the accuracy, completeness and adequacy of any data and information provided, through the self-help services. We do not and will not verify or correct any data or information provided by you through the self-help services. We will not replace or exchange any products or services or provide any refunds for any products or services (1) purchased by you which include any non-current, inaccurate, incomplete, or inadequate data or information or (2) purchased by you based on non-current, inaccurate, incomplete, or inadequate data or information provided by you through the self-help services.
Notwithstanding the TOU, certain self-help services may require you to enter personal, confidential or proprietary information of a third party. You represent and warrant that you have (1) obtained all rights, licenses or other permissions from any third party necessary to use the self-help services and to grant the rights to us to use such information pursuant to the TOU, and (2) that your use of any third party personal, confidential or proprietary information does not and will not violate any privacy, intellectual property rights or any other rights of any third party.
Links to Third Party Sites.
Our site and services may contain links to websites controlled by parties other than us (each a “Third Party Site”). We may work with a number of partners and affiliates whose sites are linked with our site and services. We may also provide links to other citations or resources with whom we are not affiliated. We are not responsible for and does not endorse or accept any responsibility for the availability, contents, products, services or use of any Third Party Site, any website accessed from a Third Party Site or any changes or updates to such site. We make no guarantees about the content or quality of the products or services provided by such site. We not responsible for webcasting or any other form of transmission received from any Third Party Site. We are providing these links to you only as a convenience, and the inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by us of the Third Party Site, nor does it imply that we sponsor, are affiliated or associated with, guarantee, or are legally authorized to use any trade name, registered trademark, logo, legal or official seal, or copyrighted symbol that may be reflected in the links. You acknowledge that you bear all risks associated with access to and use of content provided on a Third Party Site and agree that we are not responsible for any loss or damage of any sort you may incur from dealing with a third party. You should contact the site administrator for the applicable Third Party Site if you have any concerns regarding such links or the content located on any such Third Party Site.
If you use the self-help services, you agree that: TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, IN NO EVENT WILL WE BE LIABLE FOR DAMAGES OF ANY KIND (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, LOST PROFITS OR ANY SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES) ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SELF-HELP SERVICES OR FOR ANY INFORMATION OR SERVICES PROVIDED TO YOU THROUGH THE SELF-HELP SERVICES. TO THE EXTENT THE FOREGOING LIMITATION OF LIABILITY IS PROHIBITED, OUR SOLE OBLIGATION TO YOU FOR DAMAGES WILL BE LIMITED TO $100.00.
You will not distribute to any persons or entities identified via our site any content or material containing solicitations or advertising of any kind without our express prior written permission. Attorneys and law firms are prohibited from soliciting employment from prospective clients through our site or any of its interactive features. In no event may any person or entity solicit any users with data retrieved from our site.
Inquiries and Contact Term.
BY USING OUR SITE AND SERVICES, YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT SUBMITTING YOUR TELEPHONE NUMBER TO US VIA THE SITES AND SERVICES CONSTITUTES AN INQUIRY TO US, AND THAT WE OR OUR AFFILIATES MAY CONTACT YOU AT THE NUMBER SUBMITTED EVEN IF SUCH NUMBER APPEARS ON ANY STATE OR FEDERAL DO NOT CALL LISTS (TAKING INTO ACCOUNT INQUIRY EXCEPTION TIME FRAMES AS APPROPRIATE).
You authorize us to contact you by telephone at the number you have provided. Telephone calls may include prerecorded or artificial voice messages and calls using an automatic telephone dialing system. Your consent is not a condition of your purchase.
You agree that any calls to or from us may be monitored or recorded for training or quality assurance purposes.
Last updated: October 26, 2015