New Hampshire Medical Marijuana Card Application


Medical Marijuana Card Application

New Hampshire Medical Marijuana Program Accepts Out-of-State Providers 

Effective June 10, 2016, physicians and advanced practice registered nurses licensed in the states of Maine, Massachusetts, and Vermont are permitted under New Hampshire state law [RSA 126-X:I, VII(a)(3)] to issue a “Written Certification for the Therapeutic Use of Cannabis” to their patients who are residents of New Hampshire. If approved, these patients will be allowed to participate in New Hampshire’s Therapeutic Cannabis Program.

In addition to meeting all other applicable requirements in NH law and NH administrative rule, certifying medical providers in Maine, Massachusetts, and Vermont must be primarily responsible for the patient’s care related to his or her qualifying medical condition.

Both the Written Certification Addendum and the Written Certification for the Therapeutic Use of Cannabis  must be completed by certifying medical providers in those states that border New Hampshire.

Input this code: captcha